It has often been said,
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
That being said, this list is not a list of must – do’s, but rather a list of something – to – do’s. The idea is that this is a list of activities we would like to do this summer. If it doesn’t happen, that’s okay. We’re not on a timeline or a deadline, we’re having summer break.
These are thought and planned out for the day when we just need an idea for something different to do. Some will require more time and money than others, some will require going out in our backyard. But they are planned, so that they’re ready to use.
- Go to July’s 2nd Saturday Community Market
Go to July’s Kid’s Workshop @ Home Depot
- Picture Scavenger Hunt in the Woods
- Find a New Playground
- Go to the Beach
- Picture Scavenger Hunt Downtown
Go to the Pool
- Play with Sprinkler in the Backyard
- Make Home Made Paints and Create Masterpiece
- Go Fishing
- Go to August’s 2nd Saturday Community Market
- Go to August’s Kid’s Workshop @ Home Depot
- Go to the Zoo
- Go to the Natural History Museum
- Help on a Farm (or a few)
Summer is a time for relaxation and exploration. Summer is a time to find new things and have fun. This list is just an a list of ideas to keep the fun happening. If we’re enjoying ourselves without it, then we don’t have to do a single thing on it. But it’s a plan if we need one.
Do you have plan for summer with your kids or do you just go with whatever comes along?